SendGrid is a cloud-based email infrastructure service provider that assists businesses, and companies with email delivery. The company is based in Boulder, Colorado, and was founded in 2009 by Isaac Saldana, Tim Jenkins, and Jose Lopez.
SendGrid solutions include:
- Transactional Email
- Marketing Email
- SendGrid Select
The software has features that include reporting, and analytics, email deliverability, and scalability, and also integrates with third party applications.
SendGrid offers subscription plans on a monthly or pay-as-you-go basis, depending on the volume of emails required, starting from free. There is also a monthly fee applied for additional IPs (Internet Protocols). SendGrid also offers a free package to help companies evaluate the product.
Information We Request
When you connect SendGrid with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Campaign||Every 2 hours|
How to Connect SendGrid and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select SendGrid from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your SendGrid account.
- That's it – all done!
Your SendGrid Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your SendGrid data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your SendGrid account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating SendGrid with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.