Samanage is an enterprise Information Technology (IT) asset management company.Samanage is a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) company aimed at companies with IT departments and managers. Through using Samanage's Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) platform, the company assists companies in IT operations and reducing their IT costs by automating and simplifying tasks. Samanage features include managing IT assets, contracts, risks, hardware and software inventory, software licenses and delivering an enterprise IT service help desk. Samanage also integrates with other software such as, Salesforce.com to manage IT assets. The company also provides training resources including webinars, case studies, white papers and guides.
Samanage was founded in 2007 by Doron Gordon, CEO, and is a private company. The company headquarters are in Cary, North Carolina, USA and has offices located in The Netherlands and Israel. The company offers paid subscriptions for Service and/or Asset Management. Prices are available by request through their website. Samanage also offers a 14 day free trial of their software.
Your Samanage Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Samanage data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Samanage account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Samanage with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.