QuickBooks is an accounting software solution for small businesses, enterprises, and accountants. The product features include invoicing, payments, receipts, sales and expense tracking, payroll, data syncing. QuickBooks also provides the ability to work with an accountant. QuickBooks provides an online mobile app for the iPhone, iPad, and Android that syncs across devices. QuickBooks also provides add-ons for payroll, payments, advanced inventory, Point-Of-Sales (POS), financing, Demandforce and American Express OPEN.
QuickBooks integrates with other applications such as TSheets Time Tracking, Bill.com, eCC Cloud and SOS Inventory. QuickBooks has millions of customer worldwide.
Information We Request
When you connect QuickBooks with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 2 hours|
|Invoice||Every 2 hours|
|Transaction||Every 2 hours|
How to Connect QuickBooks and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select QuickBooks from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within QuickBooks follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your QuickBooks Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your QuickBooks data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 15 January 2021 @ 02:00 PM
- Date Due 20 January 2021 @ 02:00 PM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your QuickBooks account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating QuickBooks with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.