Postmark is a transactional email delivery service for web applications. Postmark delivers application emails to an inbox and enables clients to send and receive transactional email.
Wildbit, a software company, was founded in 1999 by Chris Nagele. Postmark is a product created by Wildbit that launched in 2010. The company headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Email deliverability
- Inbound email processing
- Statistics and delivery troubleshooting
- Inbound email into web app processing
- Email performance tracking
- An API with client libraries in Ruby, Rails, C#, PHP, and Node.js
Postmark sends millions of emails every day for customers that include IKEA, litmus, Salesforce desk, Minecraft, livestream, and UNICEF.
- 1,000+ credits for $1.50 per thousand emails sent
- 500,000+ credits for $1.00 per thousand emails sent
- 1,000,000+ credits for $0.75 per thousand emails sent Delivery note
- 5,000,000+ credits for $0.50 per thousand emails sent
The above pricing is structured on a pay-as-you-go basis. Additional information about custom pricing is available on request from Postmark. Postmark offers a free trial with 25,000 credits are allocated to the customer for free
Your Postmark Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Postmark data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Postmark account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Postmark with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.