Pipedrive is Customer Relationship Management (CRM) company that offers a sales pipeline management software to their customers. Pipedrive is a solution for managing a company's sales pipeline. Pipedrive features include a sales pipeline, timeline view, sales reporting, Google Apps and Maps integration, email tracking, data import and export. Pipedrive clients can view the sales process and deals are displayed in stages in the pipeline view. The company provides a drag and drop function to move deals around in the pipeline. There is a Pipedrive Academy to educate customers on their products and an ebook is forthcoming. Pipedrive also has a mobile application available for Android and iOS devices.
Pipedrive was co-founded in 2010 by Martin Tajur, Urmas Purde, Martin Henk, Timo Rein and Ragnar Sass. Pipedrive headquarters are located in San Francisco, California, USA and also has offices in Tallinn, Estonia. The company currently employs over fifty staff members and has over 500 customers in Ireland and thousands worldwide. Pipedrive is listed as an alumni company on AngelPad. Pipedrive is priced at $9 + VAT per user per month and offers a 30 day free trial.
Information We Request
When you connect Pipedrive with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Activity||Every 3 hours|
|Data Adapter||Every 3 hours|
|Deal||Every 3 hours|
|Call||Every 3 hours|
|Email Activity||Every 3 hours|
|Event||Every 24 hours|
|Note||Every 3 hours|
|Organization||Every 3 hours|
|Person||Every 3 hours|
|Task||Every 24 hours|
|User||Every 3 hours|
How to Connect Pipedrive and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Pipedrive from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Token and Web Address from your Pipedrive account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Pipedrive Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Pipedrive data.
- Caller Name Lisa Abbott
- Caller Number 212-867-5309
- Target Name Chris Mahony
- Target Number 212-321-4321
- Duration 28 minutes
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Pipedrive account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Pipedrive with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.