Mixpanel is an advanced user analytics platform for mobile and web. It helps businesses grow by showing them how their users behave and use their products to facilitate smarter decision-making. Mixpanel provides actionable insights into users across the customer journey empowering teams to increase conversion, engagement, and customer retention.
Mixpanel features include:
- Activity dashboard
- Automatic messaging triggered by user actions (or inaction)
- A/B testing for messaging campaigns
- Retention report using cohort analysis
- User segmentation
Information We Request
When you connect Mixpanel with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Person||Every 12 hours|
|Data Adapter||Every 12 hours|
How to Connect Mixpanel and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Mixpanel from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Secret from your Mixpanel account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Mixpanel Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Mixpanel data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Mixpanel account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Mixpanel with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.