Information We Request
When you connect Microsoft Office 365 with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Every 6 hours|
Your Microsoft Office 365 Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Microsoft Office 365 data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Microsoft Office 365 account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Microsoft Office 365 with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.