Akita Integrations Directory
Customer Success Software that Integrates With Mandrill
|Mandrill In Brief|
|Founder(s)||Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Price||From $0 USD|
Mandrill works great with Akita!
To connect your Mandrill account, we require your API Key.
To locate your API Key:
- Sign in to your Mandrill account using your username and password.
- Click on the "Get API Keys" link accessible under the "API" portion of the page.
- Your API Key is available under the "Key".
That's it. You are ready to start utilizing Mandrill directly from your Akita account.
Information We Request
When you connect Mandrill with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Transactional Email||Every 24 hours|
How to Connect Mandrill and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Mandrill from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your Mandrill account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Mandrill Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Mandrill data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Mandrill account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Mandrill with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.
Have questions about how Akita Integrates with Mandrill?
We'd love to hear them! Just email us at email@example.com.