Mandrill is a transactional email product that enables software applications to send automated email such as password reminders, shopping cart receipts, and notifications. MailChimp, an email marketing service provider that is part of The Rocket Science Group, was co-founded in 2001 by Ben Chestnut, and Dan Kurzius. Launched in 2012, Mandrill, a product created by Atlanta, Georgia-based MailChimp, launched in 2012, and Chad Morris is product lead.
Mandrill features include:
- Optimized delivery infrastructure
- Templates and dynamic content
- Customizable sending options and white labeling
- Powerful integrations
The company offers a mobile application for the iOS and Android operating systems and also provides documentation as a reference about the product.
Mandrill offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of emails sent, starting from free. There is also a monthly fee for an additional dedicated IP (Internet Protocol). Information relating to enterprise accounts is available on request from Mandrill.
Mandrill works great with Akita!
To connect your Mandrill account, we require your API Key.
To locate your API Key:
- Sign in to your Mandrill account using your username and password.
- Click on the "Get API Keys" link accessible under the "API" portion of the page.
- Your API Key is available under the "Key".
That's it. You are ready to start utilizing Mandrill directly from your Akita account.
Information We Request
When you connect Mandrill with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Transactional Email||Every 24 hours|
How to Connect Mandrill and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Mandrill from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your Mandrill account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Mandrill Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Mandrill data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Mandrill account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Mandrill with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.