Mailgun is an email service for software developers and provides web-service APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for managed and scalable email servers that enables their clients to send, receive and track email.
Mailgun Inc. was founded in 2010 by Taylor Wakefield and Ev Kontsevoy. Rackspace, a leading cloud hosting company, acquired Mailgun in 2012. Mailgun headquarters are located in San Francisco, California, USA.
- Powerful sending infrastructure
- Intelligent inbound routing & storage
- Tracking and analytics
- Email validation
Managed email product features:
- Customized delivery plan
- Email reputation management
- Email performance, analyzed and optimized
- Deliverability and recipient engagement management
- IP (Internet Protocol) allocation management
- Managed IP warmup
- Reputation monitoring & consulting
- Sending infrastructure consulting
- Email tracking and testing consulting
- Custom reverse DNS on all your IPs
- Dedicated IP subnets with bursting to high quality shared IPs
Mailgun email API integrates with a software developers preferred programming language such as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Java or Microsoft .NET. Mailgun clients include GitHub, Parse, AdRoll, stripe, heroku, uservoice and #slack. Mailgun also provides documentation on their products and customer support, powered by Rackspace.
Pricing: The price is based on the number of emails sent per month.
- 0-10,000 emails for free at $0.00
- Next 500,000 emails for $0.00050 per email
- Next 1,000,000 emails for $0.00035 per email
- Next 5,000,000 emails for $0.00015 per email
- Any Additional emails for $0.00010 per email
The cost for an each additional dedicated IP (Internet Protocol) is $59.00
How to Connect Mailgun and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Mailgun from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Email Domain from your Mailgun account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Mailgun Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Mailgun data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Mailgun account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Mailgun with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.