Akita Integrations Directory
Customer Success Software that Integrates With Mailgun
|Mailgun In Brief|
|Founder(s)||Taylor Wakefield and Ev Kontsevoy|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Price||From $0 USD|
How to Connect Mailgun and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Mailgun from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Email Domain from your Mailgun account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Mailgun Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Mailgun data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Mailgun account, and from your other business tools.
MRR Chargebee More Than > $1000 1K AND +
Ticket Zendesk Status Status Open Open AND +
NPS Delighted Less Than < 7 7
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
CSM Insight Score62
Targets 216 / 392 Achieved
Tasks 382 / 588 Achieved
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Get the Ball Rolling
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Mailgun with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.
Have questions about how Akita Integrates with Mailgun?
We'd love to hear them! Just email us at email@example.com.