MailerLite is a simple email marketing tool for small businesses. MailerLite enables their clients to design, create and send email newsletters providing subscription management and result tracking.
MailerLite was co-founded by Ignas Rubežius, designer, and Eimantas Norkūnas, developer in 2010, previous owners of ITEMA, a web design and development agency. The company headquarters are located in Vilnius, Lithuania and have offices located in London, UK.
- Drag-and-drop newsletter editor
- Subscriber management
- Email newsletters sending
- Newsletter results tracking and reports
- Website webforms
- Email autoresponders
- Mobile newsletters
MailerLite has more than 40,000 customers worldwide including Mindovo, Croydon Council, Wee Epics, House of Mooshki, Nordicthink and Outdoorstore.se.
- $99 per year for 0 - 10,000 subscribers and unlimited emails
- $198 per year for 10,001-20,000 subscribers and unlimited emails
- $297 per year for 20,001-30,000 subscribers and unlimited emails
- $396 per year for 30,001-40,000 subscribers and unlimited emails
- $495 per year for 40,001-50,000 subscribers and unlimited emails.
The price for more required subscribers is available on request from MailerLite.
MailerLite offers a 30 day trial of their products that includes up to 1,000 subscribers and unlimited emails.
How to Connect MailerLite and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select MailerLite from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your MailerLite account.
- That's it – all done!
Your MailerLite Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your MailerLite data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your MailerLite account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating MailerLite with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.