Mad Mimi is a simple email marketing service for businesses. Mad Mimi provides email delivery, HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) email design and enables their clients to create, send, share and track email newsletters and campaigns.
Mad Mimi was co-founded in 2008 by Leah and Gary Levitt in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Mad Mimi was acquired by Go Daddy in August 2014. The company headquarters are located in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
- Create, send, connect
- List management
- Reports and tracking
- Delivery and security
- Add ons that extend Mad Mimi with autoresponders, integrations and additional features.
Add on features include:
- Facebook signup
- Drip campaigns
- Social links
- Signup IPs (Internet Protocol) addresses and timestamps
- Display names
- Promotion tweaks
- RSS (Rich Site Summary) to email
- Affiliate program
- Google Analytics
- Custom Domain
- Mailer API (Application Programming Interface)
- Stats sharing
MadMimi also integrates with Etsy, Batchbook, SurveyMonkey, Highrise, FreshBooks, Salesforce.com, Zoho CRM and Google Chrome App. Mad Mimi has over 125,000 clients including AOL, Columbia, TaskRabbit, Disney, Air Canada, Kellogg's and Seth Godin and over 45 million emails are sent daily using their service. Mad Mimi is also a member of the MAAWG (Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group) and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Free plan for 2,500 contacts and send 12,500 emails per month
- Basic for $10 per month for 500 contacts and infinite emails
- Pro for $42 per month for 10,000 contacts and infinite emails
- Silver for $199 per month for 50,000 contacts and infinite emails
- Gold for 350,000 contacts and emails
There are also custom plans available based on the number of contacts required from 500-350,000 contacts and from $10-$1049 per month.
How to Connect Mad Mimi and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Mad Mimi from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Email Address and Secret API Key from your Mad Mimi account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Mad Mimi Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Mad Mimi data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Mad Mimi account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Mad Mimi with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.