INinbox is an email marketing solution that provides marketing tools and services with the aim of delivering their clients opt-in email in the inbox. INinbox assists customers with monitoring and delivering their email marketing campaigns.
INinbox was founded in 2012 by Tim Bekker, CEO. The company headquarters are located in Haren, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Email Marketing
- Contact Management
- INspired Support
- Single or double opt-in email
- Automated welcome emails
- Custom fields
- Email creator
- Email analytics
- Leads & sales conversation tracking
- Message personalisation
- Email templates
INinbox integrates with other applications such as SurveyMonkey, Eventbrite and Magento. INinbox also utilises Returnpath email monitoring tools, a Litmus email testing tool, is Trust Guard privacy verified and has SuretyMail ISIPP (Institute for Social Internet Public Policy) accreditation. INinbox also provides a support with a self service portal, resources and an INspired support team and professional email designers.
- Free box that is Forever Free for 2,000 contacts and 20,000 emails for free
- Big box for $3.95 a month for up to 5,000 contacts and send unlimited emails
- Sky box from $9.95 a month and allowing as much contacts as is needed
- Unlimited box for unlimited contacts, unlimited emails for a fixed price available on request from INinbox
How to Connect INinbox and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select INinbox from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your INinbox account.
- That's it – all done!
Your INinbox Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your INinbox data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your INinbox account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating INinbox with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.