Information We Request
When you connect Google with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Data Adapter||Every 1 hour|
How to Connect Google and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Google from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Google follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Google Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Google data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Google account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Google with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.