GetResponse is an email marketing platform for small businesses, marketers, enterprises, and brands. GetResponse product features include landing page creation, email design, A/B testing, autoresponders, email creation, email intelligence, lists, forms and inbox previews. GetResponse also provides a choice of templates and newsletters that are customizable with photos from the iStock library. The GetResponse 360 enterprise solution features include high-volume capabilities, optimized deliverability, account management, consulting services, customized technology and sub-level access.
GetResponse delivers 10 billion emails per year and their clients include brands such as InterContinental Hotels and Resorts, Hilton, GlaxoSmithKline, Marriott, Raiffeisen Insurance, Pernod Ricard Polska, and Carrefour. The GetResponse Email Editor won the Gold Stevie Award in 2014.
Your GetResponse Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your GetResponse data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your GetResponse account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating GetResponse with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.