Akita Integrations Directory
Customer Success Software that Integrates With Eventbrite
How to Connect Eventbrite and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Eventbrite from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Eventbrite follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Eventbrite Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Eventbrite data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Eventbrite account, and from your other business tools.
MRR Chargebee More Than > $1000 1K AND +
Ticket Zendesk Status Status Open Open AND +
NPS Delighted Less Than < 7 7
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
CSM Insight Score62
Targets 216 / 392 Achieved
Tasks 382 / 588 Achieved
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Get the Ball Rolling
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Eventbrite with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.
Have questions about how Akita Integrates with Eventbrite?
We'd love to hear them! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.