eStreamDesk is a web-based help desk solution for freelancers, businesses and enterprises. The product features include a ticketing system, knowledge base, rebrandable, self use of domainSSL encryption, reports, realtime desktop notifications, realtime chat, custom languages, custom ticket fields, theme customization, full audit log, email passthrough, custom SSL cert. eStreamDesk also features facebook and twitter integration.
eStream Ltd, was founded by Emil Stoev in 2004. eStreamDesk is a product by eStream Ltd and was developed in 2010. The company headquarters are located in Ruse, Bulgaria. There are four predefined plans available, Freelancer at $0 for 1 agent, $0 for 3 months data retention and $0 for a feature set, Small Business at $16 for 5 agents, $3 for 6 months data retention and $10 for a good feature set, Professional at $36 for 10 agents, $9 for 1 year data retention and $30 for a better feature set and Enterprise at $96 for 25 agents, $21 for 2 years data retention and $95 for the best feature set. The pay as you go plans are customisable and the cost for agents ranges from $0 for 1 agent to $396 for 100 agents, the cost for data retention ranges from $0 for 3 months to $57 for 5 years, the cost of a feature set is varied depending on the number of agents required. eStream Ltd also offers a 30 day free trial of eStreamDesk products.
Your eStreamDesk Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your eStreamDesk data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your eStreamDesk account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating eStreamDesk with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.