Deskero is a cloud-based helpdesk software for Small to Medium Businesses (SMBs). Deskero tools integrate multi channel support, such as websites, emails, chats and social networks, into a one database and provides assistance for managing customer care. Deskero features include ticket management, feedback, social engagement, reports and knowledge base. Deskero clients include Recatch, Despar Nordest and Easydom. Deskero was also featured in VentureBeat and Ninja Marketing.
Deskero, a service product by Nabra, was founded by Fausto Iannuzzi in 2012. The company headquarters are located in London, UK. There are four subscriptions available Newbie at $0, Social at $15 per agent per month, Business at $38 per agent per month and Power at $78 per agent per month. The cost of custom configuration and settings is available on request.
Your Deskero Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Deskero data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Deskero account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Deskero with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.