Information We Request
When you connect Crisp with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Person||Every 24 hours|
|User||Every 24 hours|
|Conversation||Every 24 hours|
How to Connect Crisp and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Crisp from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Website Id, Email Address, and Password from your Crisp account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Crisp Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Crisp data.
- email@example.com wrote... Hi, Just a quick question – are you planning to add "export to Excel" functionality to your reports section? Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Crisp account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Crisp with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.