Information We Request
When you connect Close.io with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Call||Every 6 hours|
|Deal||Every 6 hours|
|Email Activity||Every 6 hours|
|Note||Every 6 hours|
|Organization||Every 6 hours|
|Person||Every 6 hours|
|Task||Every 6 hours|
|User||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Close.io and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Close.io from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your Close.io account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Close.io Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Close.io data.
- Caller Name Lisa Abbott
- Caller Number 212-867-5309
- Target Name Chris Mahony
- Target Number 212-321-4321
- Duration 28 minutes
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Close.io account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Close.io with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.