Cheddar (formerly CheddarGetter) is a recurring subscription billing and customer management system for tracking recurring payments, usage fees and once off charges.
- Customizable pricing plans
- PayPal integration
- Pricing promotions
- Customer-specific pricing
- Account upgrades
- Access control management
- Metrics and analytics
- Application Programming Interface (API) documentation
How to Connect Cheddar and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Cheddar from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Username, Product Code, and Product Secret Key from your Cheddar account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Cheddar Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Cheddar data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Cheddar account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Cheddar with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.