Chargify is a globally-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Antonio, TX, Chargify has helped thousands of businesses manage millions of offers that drive billions in annual revenue. Chargify removes billing bottlenecks and gives front, corner, and back office teams the speed and flexibility to grow faster.
- Recurring billing: Flexible, automated billing logic that scales with your growth. No need to create or maintain custom billing code.
- Complete analytics & reporting suite: Track the health of your business.
- Subscription management: Track and manage subscriptions throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Offer management: Easily manage even the most complex offers and product catalogs.
- Speed & Flexibility: Experiment with and change pricing in real-time; launch products in days, not weeks.
- Revenue retention: Reduce customer churn caused by failed or delinquent payments.
- Product builder for hybrid offers: Rapidly build a catalog with any model- subscription, usage, & one-time.
- Security: Enterprise-grade security to protect your business and your customers.
- Payments: Choose from 20+ popular payment gateways options.
- Integrations: Connect Chargify to hundreds of 3rd party applications.
The Benefits of Using Chargify
Grow recurring revenue with Elastic Billing for the Relationship Economy: Offer Management + Billing + Subscription Management + Retention + Analytics. Chargify Elastic Billing turns billing into a competitive edge for modern recurring revenue-based businesses that need to personalize and differentiate their offerings for the Relationship Economy. Elastic Billing is transforming the way that businesses package, price, and promote offers and manage change over time.
Information We Request
When you connect Chargify with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 24 hours|
|Invoice||Every 24 hours|
|Subscription||Every 24 hours|
|Transaction||Every 24 hours|
How to Connect Chargify and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Chargify from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Web Address from your Chargify account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Chargify Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Chargify data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 4 July 2020 @ 03:32 AM
- Date Due 9 July 2020 @ 03:32 AM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Chargify account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Chargify with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.