Chargebee is an online subscription billing platform serving 6000+ companies. With Chargebee you can easily manage subscriptions at scale, handle custom recurring billing scenarios, reduce subscription churn and simplify accounting.
- Flexible Plan Management
- Baked-in Coupon System
- Global Sales Tax
- Metered & Usage Based Billing
- Comprehensive Invoices
- Multiple Payment Options
- Multi-Currency Support with 100+ Currencies
- Beautiful Email Notifications
- Reporting & Analytics
Information We Request
When you connect Chargebee with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 1 hour|
|Person||Every 1 hour|
|Invoice||Every 1 hour|
|Subscription||Every 1 hour|
How to Connect Chargebee and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Chargebee from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Web Address from your Chargebee account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Chargebee Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Chargebee data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 21 February 2019 @ 10:30 PM
- Date Due 26 February 2019 @ 10:30 PM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Chargebee account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Chargebee with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.