Akita Integrations Directory
Customer Success Software that Integrates With Capsule CRM
|Capsule CRM In Brief|
|Founder(s)||Duncan Stockdill, Phillip Haines and Wendy Rule|
Information We Request
When you connect Capsule CRM with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Deal||Every 3 hours|
|Organization||Every 3 hours|
|Person||Every 3 hours|
|Ticket||Every 3 hours|
|User||Every 3 hours|
|Task||Every 3 hours|
How to Connect Capsule CRM and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Capsule CRM from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Capsule CRM follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Capsule CRM Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Capsule CRM data.
Bresler's Ice Cream
- Source Web
- Priority Medium
- Status Open
- Description Hello, I'm having problems adding a new user. Help! Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Capsule CRM account, and from your other business tools.
Ticket Capsule CRM Status Status Open Open AND +
MRR Chargebee More Than > $1000 1K AND +
NPS Delighted Less Than < 7 7
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
CSM Insight Score62
Targets 216 / 392 Achieved
Tasks 382 / 588 Achieved
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Get the Ball Rolling
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Capsule CRM with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.
Have questions about how Akita Integrates with Capsule CRM?
We'd love to hear them! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.