Capsule CRM is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for businesses. Capsule CRM enables clients to manage business contacts, communications, sales pipeline and tasks.
Zestia Ltd, a cloud application company, was founded in 2007 by Duncan Stockdill, Phillip Haines and Wendy Rule. Capsule CRM is a product created by Zestia that launched in 2009. The company headquarters are located in Manchester, UK.
- Contact view
- Contact management
- Sales pipeline management
- Custom categories
Capsule CRM integrates with other applications such as Xero, FreshBooks, Google Apps, Zendesk, MailChimp, and Userlike. Capsule CRM is used by thousands of businesses worldwide. Capsule CRM also offers a mobile application for the iOS and Android operating systems.
- Free for up to 2 users with 10MB storage, 250 contacts and unlimited opportunities and cases
- Professional at £8 per user per month with 2GB storage per user and 50,000 contacts, unlimited opportunities and cases, and also premium integrations
Zestia also offers a free 30 day trial of Capsule CRM.
Information We Request
When you connect Capsule CRM with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Deal||Every 3 hours|
|Organization||Every 3 hours|
|Person||Every 3 hours|
|Ticket||Every 3 hours|
|User||Every 3 hours|
|Task||Every 3 hours|
How to Connect Capsule CRM and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Capsule CRM from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Capsule CRM follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Capsule CRM Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Capsule CRM data.
- Source Web
- Priority Medium
- Status Open
- Description Hello, I'm having problems adding a new user. Help! Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Capsule CRM account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Capsule CRM with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.