Campaign Monitor is an email marketing software company that is targeted at designers wanting to manage email marketing campaigns.
Campaign Monitor was founded in 2004 by Ben Richardson and David Greiner. The company headquarters are located in Sydney, Australia and also has staff located in 19 cities worldwide including staff in Portland, Oregon, USA, and Norway.
- Email template, called Canvas
- Mobile templates
- Language templates
- Dynamic content
Customers can also design their own templates and the company will import them and auto inline CSS, host images and display screenshots of the appearance in various email clients. The company offers 24/7 customer support and more than 100,000 designers, agencies and companies use Campaign Monitor to manage their email marketing campaigns including Apple, Facebook, Twitter, eBay, Intel, HP (Hewlett Packard), Basecamp and the WWF (World Wildlife Fund). Campaign Monitor sends out over 1 billion email per month. Campaign Monitor also integrates with other applications such as Facebook, Salesforce.com, Podio, Wufoo, and Shopify.
- Basic from $9-$299 per month
- Unlimited from $29-$699 per month
There is also a pay per campaign option available for $5 per campaign and 1c per recipient.
Your Campaign Monitor Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Campaign Monitor data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Campaign Monitor account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Campaign Monitor with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.