CakeMail is an email marketing software for small businesses. CakeMail features include email templates, an email marketing engine, sign up forms, contact management, and analytics. CakeMail delivers billions of emails worldwide. The company also provides a mobile application for the iOS and Android platforms. CakeMail also provides a plugin for WordPress and integrates with AppDirect, Parallels, and LuxCLoud. CakeMail also allows for resellers to resell and profit using their white label email marketing solution.
CakeMail was co-founded by François Lane and Steve Smith in 2007. The company headquarters are located in Montréal, Quebec, Canada. CakeMail provides a free trial of their products, with no time limit, for emailing up to 2000 clients, thereafter upgrading to a paying plan is required. Subscription plans are priced in US Dollars and there larger plans available on request.
Your CakeMail Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your CakeMail data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your CakeMail account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating CakeMail with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.