BugHerd is a simple, and visual bug tracking, and project management application for web designers, and developers collaborating with clients, teams, and QA (Quality Assurance) testers on web projects enabling users to report issues directly on a website with a point, and click, and automatically takes web browser screenshots. The company is based in Yarraville, Victoria, and was co-founded in 2011 by Alan Downie, and Matt Milosavljevic.
BugHerd features include:
- Feedback, and issue reporting
- Project management
- Visual bug pins
- Automatic screenshots
- Visual task board
The software has other features that include actionable feedback, guest access, and CSV (Comma-Separated Values) data exporting, and integrates with third party applications, and version control systems.
BugHerd offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of users, and file storage required, starting from $29. All subscription plans come with unlimited projects. BugHerd also offers a free 14 day trial to help companies evaluate the product.
Your BugHerd Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your BugHerd data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your BugHerd account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating BugHerd with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.