Brightpearl is a cloud-based all-in-one commerce platform application for SMBs (Small to Medium Businesses) and retail businesses. Brightpearl offers their products as a SaaS (Software as a Service).
Brightpearl, previously Pearl, was founded in 2007 by Chris Tanner and co-founded by Andrew Mulvenna in 2008. Brightpearl is privately owned and funded by Eden Ventures and Notion Capital. Brightpearl's board members include former BBC Dragon, Doug Richard and former Executive Director of Siebel Systems, Salman Malik. The company headquarters are located Bristol, UK and has offices in San Francisco, California, USA.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Point-Of-Sale (POS)
- Customer data
Brightpearl integrates with Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Magento, MailChimp, Google Apps and Bigcommerce, and major shipping carriers. Brightpearl was also featured on the BBC, Tech Crunch, The Telegraph and Financial Times. Brightpearl also provides support to their customers that include documentation, training videos, a forum, webinars and contact support.
Your Brightpearl Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Brightpearl data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Brightpearl account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Brightpearl with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.