Your Azure SQL Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Azure SQL data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Azure SQL account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Azure SQL with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.