AWeber is an email marketing software service company. The product is designed for small businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers wanting to increase their customer base and sales. AWeber customers can track their email marketing campaigns using analytics and split test forms and newsletters. AWeber uses their company's unique six core values to consistently grow business and challenge their team.
AWeber was founded by Tom Kulzer, CEO, in 1998. The company headquarters are located in Chalfont, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Email automation
- Autoresponder follow-ups
- Sign up forms
- Rich Site Summary (RSS) to email
- Subscription segmenting and management
AWeber currently has over 120,000 customers worldwide. The email templates the company provides are also mobile responsive. AWeber integrates with other applications such as PayPal, Salesforce.com, WordPress, Drupal, Zendesk, and Facebook. AWeber also provides customer support to their clients. AWeber has been awarded as the Best Places to Work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA recently in 2012 and 2013 by the Philadelphia Business Journal, Philly.com and Best Places to Work in PA. The company was also awarded the Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (EMCCC) Business of the Year 2012.
Your AWeber Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your AWeber data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your AWeber account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating AWeber with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.