Asana, based in San Francisco, California, USA, created a web application for project management. Teams or organizations can use the application to become more productive in their work with fewer meetings, emails, and effort.
Dustin Moskovitz, co-founder of Facebook, and Justin Rosenstein, engineering manager that joined Facebook from Google, both left Facebook and founded Asana in 2008. The software product was in beta until the official launch of Asana was in 2011.
Asana is used by thousands of teams across different industries worldwide. Amongst their customers are companies such as Stripe, Dropbox, and Foursquare.
Your Asana Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Asana data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Asana account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Asana with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.