Apptivo is a web-based software business. The company has an online office suite and resource planning software that consists of business applications for small to medium enterprises.
Apptivo was founded in 2009 by CEO, Bastin Gerald, a former Director of Development at Oracle. The company is based in Fremont, California, USA and also has staff located in Madurai, India.
The applications are distributed as Software as a Service (SaaS) and include;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Product Management
- Human Resources
- Web Presence
- Google App Integration
- Apptivo API (Application Programming Interface)
The company also provides paid training on their products and 40 business cloud applications free of charge to small businesses.
Apptivo offers three subscriptions options.
- Starter for free, for 3 users
- Premium at a cost of $10 per user per month
- Ultimate at a cost of $25 per user per month
Enterprise Grade pricing is available on request from Apptivo.
Apptivo also offers a free 30 day trial of their products.
Your Apptivo Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Apptivo data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Apptivo account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Apptivo with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.