In this 30-minute workshop, Akita cofounder Clay Smith will identify over 10 different ways you can segment your Customer base, provide real-world examples and show you how to build the Segments in Akita. This workshop will help you build more useful Health Scores, fine-tune your Playbook triggers and gain greater insight into your customer base.
Failed Jobs - March 1, 2022
Yesterday morning we discovered a bug in our most recent deployment that caused data discrepancies.
We corrected the issue and made the decision to roll back the database to the last-know safe state.
Unfortunately, this action required that we also rollback a small amount of manually entered task data.
We have a backup of this data. Where possible, we will merge the backup into the restored data. If we are unable to do so, or require clarification, we may reach out to you during the course of the day today (March 2rd).
You may have also received a notification about an integration being unable to sync. You may disregard this message.
If you are having an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Regards, Clay Smith
We have released an update to Playbooks and Tasks:
- You can now pre-define a Checklist to be added to Tasks when they are triggered. For example, you could add a Checklist of items to be addressed during a kickoff call.
- You can now specify a "Sub-Type" for each Task in a Playbook. The "Sub-Type" will be applied to the Task when it is triggered.
- You can now insert ad-hoc Tasks to existing instances of a Playbook. For example, your kickoff call may generate next steps for your team. Add these directly to an Onboarding playbook rather than as a standalone Task. The ad-hoc Tasks must be completed before the Playbook is marked Complete.
You can read more on our blog.
Bugfixes and Minor Enhancements:
- We fixed a bug in “Settings / Tracked Metrics” that was preventing the deletion of no-longer-wanted Metrics.
- We fixed a bug in our Segment Filter UI that prevented adding date filters “0” days from now. For instance you may want a segment of all upcoming renewals (Renewal Date / Will Occur / More than 0 Days From Now).
- We are working to reproduce and eliminate a bug where pop ups appear behind a grey “mask”. We have made some updates targeting this bug in this release. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know.
- We added the ability to edit “Custom Fields” in the “Starred Items” section of Account details.
- We fixed a bug that caused the “Add Filter” menu to sometimes appear off of the screen.
- We updated the source of our exchange rate information to provide more up-to-date data.
- We updated the Accounts Statistics to show all statistics converted from the specified Account currency to your designated currency.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.
System Maintenance - 6 February, 2022 - 9:00 GMT
On December 7th and December 22nd of last year, outages at one of our upstream providers caused disruptions of Akita services. In order to reduce the risk of such incidences in the future, we will be making several changes to our hosting environment over the course of the coming months.
Our first scheduled upgrade will take place on Sunday, February 6th at 9:00AM GMT and will last approximately 2 hours. During this period, our REST API and application will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Best regards, Clay Smith